Sump Pump Installation & Repair in Brenham, TX
Preferred Plumbers for Sump Pump Services
Sump pumps remove water buildup, especially in low lying areas of your home. The water is removed and pumped out into the drainage system. It is an effective way to keep your home from flooding during heavy rains. Our team at Plumb Level can help you install one or repair your current unit.
See what your neighbors think about our services in our reviews page and click here to access our latest online coupons and discounts.
Is your sump pump ready for the rainy season? Work with Brenham’s sump pump experts by calling (979) 277-9993 and we'll make sure yours is fixed in time.
Why Should You Install A Sump Pump?
Our professional team can help you decide on the right sump pump for your home. We can also answer any of your questions, especially about the importance of this reliable plumbing equipment.
Here are some reasons to install one in your home:
- Keep your home safe and dry: If your property has a high water table, a sump pump can help you avoid flooding and protect your home from damaging water build up. You likely have a high water table if you have noticed moisture on the walls of your basement or other low lying areas, despite the lack of rain.
- Prevent mildew and mold: Excess moisture is a serious problem even if it is not causing direct damage to your home. It can lead to mildew and mold growth. These can pose health hazards and structural damage, as mildew can quickly rot wood. An increase in micro bacteria can also lower the quality of your indoor air, affecting those with allergies. A sump pump will help remove the source of mold and mildew growth.
- Add value to your home: A sump pump can raise the value of your property. If you ever decide to sell your house, it will show potential buyers that your home is structurally sound as well as safe from mildew infestations.
Plumb Level provides professional sump pump installation, and we will make sure your new unit works efficiently. Our technicians will take care of the minor excavation necessary to generate the sump that will gather the excess water. We will help you find the right sump pump to fit your needs.
What Are the Different Types of Sump Pumps?
Our highly skilled plumbers in Brenham want to make sure your home is safe and comfortable at all times.
Here are three different types of sump pumps that we will help you install:
- Utility pumps: These are portable and non-automatic sump pumps. They are used to drain clogged sinks and aquariums. These can pump water off of floors, and they can also be used for furnace pits and window wells. They are an ideal temporary solution to flooding.
- Sprinkler pumps: These are typically utilized to direct water from an irrigation system or shallow body of water. They are also used to drain water from basements.
- Jet pumps: These pumps are generally installed above ground. They can get water from wells that are 25-100 feet deep.
What Are Common Sump Pump Problems?
Sump pumps have an average lifespan of up to 10 years. There are also some common problems that you can expect, especially as the equipment is nearing its expiration.
Trouble signs to look out for:
- An overwhelmed sump pump
- No water coming into the sump pit
- Clogged sump pump and switches
- A unit that is running non-stop
We will help you solve these problems with professional repairs. Some of the most common problems you can face in your home include weakened foundation, mold, and mildew due to water and moisture problems. An effective way to avoid these issues to have an efficient sump pump in place.
Don’t wait until your home is flooding. Call (979) 277-9993 and we will get to work repairing or replacing your unit and make sure your home is ready to weather any storm.