Delivering Complete Home Comfort
Water leaks and other plumbing problems can wind up costing a great deal. In addition to wasting water and driving up your utility bills, it can also lead to appliances that wear down more quickly, high repair bills for your home’s structure, and even health problems as a result of mold and mildew growth.
Fortunately, Plumb Level is more than happy to help you address any problems you may have. We provide quality plumbing services including system repairs, maintenance, and installations to ensure total home comfort and satisfaction.
Take a look at some service benefits you can count on with Plumb Level:
- A live operator who will answer your call
- A job done correctly the first time for your complete peace of mind
- Clean and respectful technicians who leave no mess behind during and after the service
- Complimentary estimates and home inspections to catch any potential issues early on
Don’t just take our word for it! Click here to see what your neighbors are saying about their experiences with us.
Looking for experienced Round Top plumbing contractors you can trust? Your search ends today. Call (979) 277-9993
or click here to save on your next service.
Signs You Have a Hidden Water Leak
Some water leaks are more obvious than others, such as dripping faucets. However, other leaks are less noticeable.
Warning signs of hidden water leaks include:
- Unusually high water bills
- The sound of running water even though all faucets are turned off
- Peeling wallpaper or water stains on drywall
- Cracks in your foundation and uneven areas in the slab floor
- Puddles or damp spots in your walls or ceiling
How to Tell If You Have Sewer Line Problems?
As dangerous as water leaks are, backups in your sewer system are an even bigger problem. In addition to the structural damage, you also have to worry about the bacteria flowing back into your home.
Watch out for these warning signs that point to serious sewer line problems:
- The shower drain backs up when you flush the toilet: This occurs because the waste moving down the sewer line has nowhere to go, so it is forced back up into a lower level drain.
- The toilet water rises when you run the sink next to it: This is the same phenomenon that causes the lower level back-up problem.
- The tub gurgles when you drain it: Fill the bathtub with water. Make sure there are no other drains running when you pull the plug. There should be a strong suction, and you should hear a gurgling noise as air rushes down the drain.
- The yard around your main sewer line is always wet: If it seems like your yard above the mainline never quite dries out, then you may have a sewer line leak.
Improve Your Water Heater’s Efficiency
Are you tired of having to pay high utility bills due to an inefficient water heater? Let our experienced plumbers at Plumb Level help you.
Just follow these easy maintenance tasks to preserve your water heater and save on monthly heating bills:
- Drain your water heater at least once a year to remove sediment
- Wrap it in insulation to improve efficiency and reduce strain
- Check the pressure valve to ensure that it is still working properly
- Lower the temperature for energy savings and increased efficiency
Additional Plumbing Services in Round Top
Our professional plumbers are happy to come out and take the time to answer your questions and make any necessary repairs. If you have concerns about your sewer lines, water leaks, or water heater, Plumb Level is the right service team to call.
Here are the other plumbing services we offer:
- Drain cleaning
- Emergency plumbing repairs
- Burst pipe repair
- Water and gas leak repair
- Water heater repair and installation
- Partial and whole-house repiping
- Faucet, sink, and other fixture services
- Bathroom remodeling
- Water softener installation
- Water and sewer line repair
Get in touch with us today at (979) 277-9993
. We're ready to tackle all your plumbing needs in Round Top or anywhere nearby.